[tweetmeme] Most of us have heard that everything is energy. Even solids are broken down to energy. Our emotions are energy as well as our bodies and thoughts.
If that’s so, then how about playing with energy and steering it where you want it to go? How many of us, when we feel the onset of getting sick, think we have to continue and take ‘sick’ to fruition? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could play with the energy of ‘sick’ and reroute it to some other land where it won’t affect you?
What about your emotions? Do you think you HAVE to keep that fear or anger you are confronted with? It’s very possible that once you acknowledge your upset in the moment, it can then be moved right through your body and mind and out for good.
How does one do this? Well, first knowing that you can do it is important. There’s a simple process you can do to achieve this. It is not the only way but it is ‘A’ way to move your energy.
- Set your intention to move, release or re-channel your energy into something else (for instance you can take your anger and re-channel it into productivity or motivation)
- Sit still and focused (until you get better at it, then you can do it any time, any where)
- Visualize where the energy you want to remove is located in your body.
- Give it a shape, color, texture – something to identify it and separate it from the rest of you.
- Take deep breaths and envision your breath wrapping around that mass of energy
- Envelop that energy with your breath as if it were a harness, encapsulating the mass.
- Once you have it completely encapsulated, breathe out with intention to release this energy. You can release through ANY part of your body.
- Send this energy to a safe place or a better place. (I often send it to the sea of love)
- Repeat as necessary until it is completely gone (maybe it will be gone right away or maybe it will take a few times – either way it will diminish)
- Enjoy the feeling of being in charge of your own energy.
Yearning to THRIVE no matter what your current circumstance? When the time is right for you to call – I’m here – 954-370-8001.
For more information on ‘From Stuck to Unstoppable’ workshops, contact Fran Asaro 954 370-8001
Facebook: Life by Design with Fran Asaro