What are your options when you try everything and nothing seems to work? Do you give up? Do you try harder? Do you surrender to a higher source?
It’s a tough decision. When you are out there beating down doors to get business, or to make ends meet and you still can’t get ahead, how much harder do you need to work? Is there such a thing as relinquishing your energy and letting the chips fall where they may? Would that be considered giving up or failure?
Is there a right way to handle a relationship that is so turbulent, no matter how much you try you cannot see the light? Do you walk away or stay with your commitment?
When you have a child whose behavior is less than acceptable and yet you cannot penetrate them with sense, do you give up or fight back?
If you try and try again to eat right and exercise but you continue to fall short of your goals should you forget about trying at all?
We all have those things that challenge us. We all fall short of what we want, need or strive for. We ALL fail over and over again. So what does that mean when we fail? What does it mean when we can’t get ahead of ourselves? Why do others BEAT that race while others continue on a hamster wheel?
All I can say is this – when all else fails – Remember the following:
- Know that you have choice. Choice seems to free us up from feeling imprisoned by our experience. Then choose the way to go. There is no right or wrong, there is only choice. So choose to go in another direction or persevere in the one you began.
- Know there is a solution – there always is – trust that and stay committed to it.
- Trust that there is an end to this – maybe soon, maybe not. But it’s coming
- Know that what is happening is happening FOR you and not TO you. A muscle is building in you that one day you will see and appreciate. Maybe not today, but one day.
- Times like these are a reminder not to speed up, but a time to reflect and allow ourselves to be guided and enlightened. Do what it takes to get universal/ divine support.
When all else fails, know that perspective plays a huge part in your situation. Change your thoughts, change your story.
I wish you a smooth day.
Your partner during tough times
Going through a transition that requires support and guidance? Call Fran 954 370 8001