What inspired me to share 27 major reasons why people choose and online business –
I became a business coach many years ago after having 2 successful businesses since I was 21. I loved sharing my experiences with others to help shorten their path to success. Over time, I realized that my entrepreneurial skills were morphing into opportunities with more ease and freedom. My commitment was to help people have a lifestyle supporting business, not just give them a JOB. Eventually, I decided since I am an online business builder that I wanted to help others do the same thing. I now help people create the right online business for themselves. One that truly resonates with them and their abilities, vision and financial means. It’s so rewarding to be a part of someone else’s joyful moments.
I will be writing a lot about online business from now on. I still help entrepreneurs of any kind, but my real love is providing a flexible and freedom based opportunity for others. I have so many online business ideas to share, I can’t hold them all in!
I put together this list of why people choose to start an online business. If you see yourself in this list, that’s wonderful. I hope you take action in achieving your goal. If you would like help getting started, contact me. I can help!
27 Major Reasons Why people choose an Online Business
1. Flexible lifestyle – Make your own schedule, work from anywhere
2. Easy to start and earn money quickly
3. No set hours, No traffic, No boss, No office politics
4. Typically, low startup costs
5. Stay home with the kids
6. So many online businesses to choose from
7. More people are using the internet to purchase products and services
8. They work a full-time job and want to make extra money while still being home
9. Global access to target market – available 24/7
10. They are in control of their earning potential
11. They can design their business to suit their lifestyle needs, financial budget and skills
12. An opportunity to utilize thwarted creativity and innovation
13. Because they need to work alone or at home due to personal circumstances such as anxiety,
physical handicap, legal issues, personal circumstances
14. They are retiring and want to work age appropriately
15. They are a student and they want to work around classes
16. You can actually be free of in person appointments and networking groups!
17. You can run multiple online businesses simultaneously
18. Financial transactions are easy
19. You can provide better customer support
20. You can build a team by outsourcing to other online professionals
21. Can be automated – Many online businesses make money while you sleep
22. You can offer a huge amount of information about you and your business in one place
23. Cost savings on office space, employees, equipment, inventory, insurances
24. Internet marketing is much more affordable than traditional marketing
25. Online business is typically environmentally friendly, saving on paper, electricity, gas
26. It’s fun and feels good to run your own online business!
27. It works!! Online businesses are making loads of money
Bonus – Why do consumers shop online?
1. No crowds or waiting in line
2. Online reviews help with making decisions
3. No travel costs or traffic
4. Easy to do when you have children
5. You can search for the best deal
6. Save time
7. It’s safer
8. You can shop any time and from any where
9. More variety at your fingertips
10. You can shop worldwide
Compliments of Fran Asaro, ThriveAnway.com
If you found value in the information above, would you consider leaving a comment and sharing this post? Every bit helps! Thank you.
Fran Asaro is a Life and Business Coach and founder of Thrive Any Way. Helping people systematize and automate their business and create an online presence. Find out more about how she helps entrepreneurs with her Virtual Project Partner Program. For questions or to schedule and appointment – Contact Fran Asaro